• Current Donation Goals

As long as we never see any red on any of our jerseys that's fine with me !!

Anyone remember the all red Commordore shirts from late '80's.to early '90's.....sacrilege to have the Blues playin' in red !!!!! Never again please.

Don't Man City play in flurescent yellow away ?

I remember playing for an amateur side years ago, in flourescent orange. The theory was that we'd be able to see each other in the fog!

And to an extent, it actually worked.

I liked the tangerine/graphite kit, too, but my missus reckons I've no dress sense.

She's right

Smith88   

Everyone should just turn up in one of those fluorescent safety vests if we get a fluro kit. Maybe even helmets. Could be a laugh.

Edited by Smith88

Karan   
Thing about the Barca shirt is that it's proven to increase response times by about a 1/4 or a second, which may not seem like much, however if you can see your player clearly moving that tiny bit earlier, then you can play the ball that tiny bit earlier, too. It may actually prove useful in the long run.

Even better if it helps blind the opponents away from home. Half the battle would be won there.:)

I wouldn't mind seeing a yellow away kit so long as its not like Liverpool's away yellow.

Know how often we've worn it in the past, but I like being blue and white. Blue and yellow just doesn't work for me. Hope the yellow doesn't spread to the trim on the home kit as well.

The home kit ought to be BLUE and GOLD...that'd look real royal...and for the European kit--this one would look great--http://www.toffs.com/invt/1802

Edited by Subbietron

Know how often we've worn it in the past, but I like being blue and white. Blue and yellow just doesn't work for me. Hope the yellow doesn't spread to the trim on the home kit as well.

The home shirt will still be here for the 07/08 season. 2nd and 3rd kits are to be changed this summer. For 2008/09 we'll have a new home shirt where I guess 2nd and 3rd will stay the same (not sure on this though, I mean, we're still managed by Kenyon).

The next home shirt should be all blue with as little details in white as possible (apart from sponsor and number).

Just as long as we don't ever have a shirt that looks as bad as the current Mancs one. It looks like it is something a local radio station might give away free at the exciting opening of a new grocery store.