• Current Donation Goals

I like the idea of a yellow away kit.

Wouldn't our white kit now become the Champions League/3rd kit as it had done in previous seasons..or are we going to get 2 new away kits each year??

White is good for an away kit but it clashes with many blue and white teams..we've had to wear black at Reading, Blackburn, Porto etc.

the black kit is far better than the white one!

grunson   
Everyone should just turn up in one of those fluorescent safety vests if we get a fluro kit. Maybe even helmets. Could be a laugh.

Going off on a slight tangent, I've often thought for the Champions League games all the fans should wear a coloured tabard with the Champions League logo and FAN written on it as UEFA seem obsessed with everyone else wearing them.

Thing about the Barca shirt is that it's proven to increase response times by about a 1/4 or a second, which may not seem like much, however if you can see your player clearly moving that tiny bit earlier, then you can play the ball that tiny bit earlier, too. It may actually prove useful in the long run.

As for the tangerine number, I had it and I loved it.

Well I'm not sure about you guys, but sometimes when I watch Chelsea at the bridge on TV, I find it hard to spot a Chelsea player compared to the blue paint that is behind the advertising boards. Maybe if we painted THOSE bright yellow, it would save us fans an extra 40 notes, plus the player would be a 1/4 second faster....maybe something for the FF? ;-)

PhilH930   
HA! Do you remember that kit? It made me want to puke! The only time I can remember wearing that shirt and winning was when Paul Furlong scored in the last minute against QPR to make it 3-2!

And there's me hoping it would be the grey and orange. I still think to this day thats our greatest ever kit.

bigtel33   
Going off on a slight tangent, I've often thought for the Champions League games all the fans should wear a coloured tabard with the Champions League logo and FAN written on it as UEFA seem obsessed with everyone else wearing them.

There was a few blokes wearing hi vis jackets for a laugh at the Wycombe home game, thought they looked quite funny.

aprevost   
the black kit is far better than the white one!

Agreed! Much prefer our current black 3rd jerseys to our white away jerseys.

youthy   

Anyone remember the Jade Green Chelsea Collection kit. when we wore it at Portsmouth away, there left back (Billy Gilbert I think it was) did a back pass and Pat Nevin ran in behind him and scored. He complained that he didn't see him because the kit was the same colour as their pitch.

Have green away kits that's what I say.