• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC   
Just as long as we don't ever have a shirt that looks as bad as the current Mancs one. It looks like it is something a local radio station might give away free at the exciting opening of a new grocery store.

That's a top class kit compared to Tottenham's 'Chocolate' brown away kit.

Dano   
Well I'm not sure about you guys, but sometimes when I watch Chelsea at the bridge on TV, I find it hard to spot a Chelsea player compared to the blue paint that is behind the advertising boards. Maybe if we painted THOSE bright yellow, it would save us fans an extra 40 notes, plus the player would be a 1/4 second faster....maybe something for the FF? ;-)

Yeah I have the same problem as you, it leads to much stress thinking and sometimes yelling aloud "what the hell did he pass it out for?" Then "oh go Robben, go son!"

The Samsung logo seems to have changed, that's about it, nothing wholesale. Though I doubt its going to change considering ADIDAS did mention that the current kit's the one which will remain for the next yeat as well. Only the away and European kits are going to change...

Could be! It's blue anyway.

The current kit has a two year life. Both change kits have a one year life and will presumably change at the end of the season.

Home kit 06/08

Away kit 06/07 will become 3rd kit for 07/08

We will get 1 new kit the Away will probably be black or yellow.