• Current Donation Goals

I've seen that same shirt around elsewhere, can't remember where though. I think it's just a promotion thing for Samsung, so it don't put 'other' fans off buying Samsung! There are these sort of fans who would avoid buying products from thier rivals, like Spurs banning JVC products in the early 90's! Can't believe that mentality though...

Yeah it's definitely the bluewings shirt. I'm not a big fan of this seasons kit, not really a big fan of most modern ones though.

Thing about the Barca shirt is that it's proven to increase response times by about a 1/4 or a second...

The reaction times of sprinters is about 0.2 of a second. If you meant 'quarter of a second' that can't possibly be right. If you meant a 1/4 or a second, the 1st might be right but the 2nd couldn't be.

Everyone should just turn up in one of those fluorescent safety vests if we get a fluro kit.

You're not kidding. I already have mine - a nice thermal supervisor's effort.

Alternatively we could sack adidas from designing any more kit. Either way is fine by me.

If we are gonna start getting fluro kits then maybe we should get Mambo, Rip Curl or Quicksilver (surf brands) design our kits. At least that way we can get some funky designs to go with our funky colors...Maybe a tie die design or some flared pants...

Anyone for a hypercolour kit?

The away kit I loved we only wore 2-3 times it was red shirts,black shorts and green socks it was just like the hungary kit of the time great kit mind you it was the 70s so prehaps my mind is playing tricks does anyone else remember it ?