• Current Donation Goals

That jersey looks fantastic, all fears that I had about the colour/design have easied away and I am sooooo glad that I pre-ordered it for release date now and I bet my boy's will look well cute in the kit.

I always wanted our kit maker to be Nike and prayed that once we rid umbro of our shirts this would be the case. I felt that their shirt design's are great but simple.

Credit to Adidas though so far so good, the only shirt I wasn't keen on was our 06/07 away shirt but the rest have been up to standard in my opinon, The only thing is that I wish they (Adidas) would use different templates for our shirt design as I feel that most of the Adidas-made shirts look similar too one another with slight changes.

Over-all though HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose I'm warming to it slightly. Maybe because it's made with radium, I don't know.

I guess when the supposed footballing fortresses of Europe fall at the mighty feet of Herr Ballack, the lemon yellow shirt will be as feared and admired as it was (inevitable) ridiculed by the jealous knaves of the media, on it's release.

No matter how people react to it, it will never be as bad as Everton's salmon pink stripes, Manure's untuned TV grey, Arsenal's ludicrous gold shirts or that one the Dutch wore in '88. Or most Norwich shirts.

Mehrino   
I think pizarro will get the number 9 shirt,depending on boulahrouz's future?

If Geremi's off, Pizza will take the 14 shirt he had at Munich.

Gelvin   

I reckon the new away shirt looks good. I'll definatly be buying it when its released on the 28th

According to Megastore the new shirt will be valid for the07/08 season. Does that mean, as I have previousy posted, that we are bound to get three new kits next season, home, away and third?

This is getting ridicolous. Who wants to shell out for three new kits every season? We had three new ones last season. Two new this season (away and third) and then three new again next season (unless the third kit will be valid for two seasons, then it is only two again).

Overall not too displeased with the kit. But it looks so much better with the black shorts and socks. All electricity yellow will look lame. So I hope we won't have to use that combo very often. A definte buy, if not only for the memories 20 years down the lane when it lies in my in my CFC shirt collection!