• Current Donation Goals

wycombe wanderers play in league two they play at adams park in high wycombe in bucks.

hopefully going up via the play offs I recon. chels played em last year in the semis of the cc. anyway back on toipic. personally I like the shirt, very simple

but stylish.

We always like a bit of speculation here on CFCnet. Although this time we take a break from the usual transfer rumour mill as yesterday we saw a post within our forum that related to the home shirt for next season.

We realise that its early days yet for any final decision to made on what the kit will eventually look like, but why can’t we be the first to start the speculation off!

The new kit subject is always the busiest topic within CFCnet so based on an image that we were sent yesterday, we asked our very own “Rolf Harris†Carefree Chris to get the ball rolling with his own detailed graphic based on what we have seen so far.

Visit our forum to see the images and join in the debate. True or false? You decide.

Book Mark it-> del.icio.us | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Facebook | Technorati | Google | StumbleUpon | Window Live | Tailrank | Furl | Netscape | Yahoo | BlinkList

CFCnet?I=ntOf5S</img>

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/CFCnet/~3/218218659/

wycombe wanderers play in league two they play at adams park in high wycombe in bucks.

hopefully going up via the play offs I recon. chels played em last year in the semis of the cc. anyway back on toipic. personally I like the shirt, very simple

but stylish.

I was at that match mate, both legs! Where abouts in Wycombe you from mate?

Really not liking the look of this new kit (if it is the new kit.) I'd love it if we went back to the 2004-05 Centenary kit, that was a high quality, classy kit

Kal   
I HAVE TO SAY IF THAT IS SHIRT THAT IT WILL BE BASED ON THEN I DONT LIKE IT LOOKS A BIT PLAIN AND I DONT LIKE THE COLLER BUT IN THE END I WOULD END UP WITH IT BECAUSE I'm A CHELSEA FAN AND ITS IN THE BLOD

What a way to introduce yourself...

Really not liking the look of this new kit (if it is the new kit.) I'd love it if we went back to the 2004-05 Centenary kit, that was a high quality, classy kit

No, it really wasn't considering it was the same design for Nottingham Forest and some small Scottish team as it was for Chelsea.

Edited by Kal