• Current Donation Goals

Do you have posters of Frank above your bed? 18 is a bit old/weird to have a player on you back mate!

You what? Aren't you a teenager yourself (if my memory serves me correctly)? Don't worry mate, when you get a little older you'll lose the imaginary highschool crowd looking over your shoulder and won't think such silly things.

Adaemus   

I quite like the new kits, though they're a bit old fashioned for my tastes. Good to see a return of the normal yellow for the away kit; the flourescent one was certainly striking but I think there were problems with it: the 'all-black' second colour thing for one, keep the badge in normal colours in future please.

On a side note, I would really prefer to have a white third kit as opposed to black. I just don't think the black shirts have ever looked good on a football pitch, save them for the referees.

Not that I'm saying we should copy Real... but there is something beautiful about an all-white kit!

scanz   
Do you have posters of Frank above your bed? 18 is a bit old/weird to have a player on you back mate!

lol the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a long time

in what way is it a bit old or weird?

lol please, please do explain I can't wait.

I'll only buy the black because I'm obsessed, but the yellow one is gorgeous! when do you think we'll get an official announcement about these?

Henford   

I have the last home kit in Lampard 8 and Terry 26, got the Yellow shirt with Hessy 84 (Hessy being my nickname)

Might wait for the new signings before getting the new kit to be honest.

jezza   
A very warm hello to you all,

A friend of mine, who works for our kit designers Adidas recently sent me these photos of what are very likely to be our kits next season. What do you think?

home

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1872/adidaskitsrv2.png

away

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7521/hellomt0.png

third

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8108/adidas3rdne2.png

Frank

I like the home one, if they could just get rid of the collar,the stripes,the adidas badge and the samsung motif it would be perfect!

Do you have a little picture on your bedside table that you kiss 'good night' too?!

How embarrassing is this getting for you? Your trying to make yourself look 'cool' aren't you. Its sweet, it really is.

Do you have a little picture on your bedside table that you kiss 'good night' too?!

Children please, calm down, don't get too excited before tonight (I know it's a treat staying up past 9 to watch the second half) - if you don't be nice to each other you won't get any cookies or milk ;-)

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Well I do, what's wrong with that?! :S

By the way, you officially have the worst username on this website. Except me. And that guy "ChevChenko".