• Current Donation Goals

Juni   
And therefore, in Moscow I imagine!

I'm not sure whether UEFA rules on kits used differ to Premier League ones mind.

DP89   

Wont be worn in Moscow. there's different rules about wearing new kits in Prem to CL, and you can only wear one home shirt in a CL season, and like the 25 players, they have to be 'registered' at the start of the season, and then can't be changed.

QueSera   
Wont be worn in Moscow. there's different rules about wearing new kits in Prem to CL, and you can only wear one home shirt in a CL season, and like the 25 players, they have to be 'registered' at the start of the season, and then can't be changed.

ManUre's UCL kit is Red/White/White so there will be white sock clash in Moscow. Will they change to their PL Black socks or will we change to Blue (as we are the 'away' team?

CJ Ross   
This from the official website today:

"Following a thorough review of the domestic and international markets, a joint decision has been made by Chelsea FC and adidas, our official sponsor and sportswear supplier, to change our home kit every year."

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/I.../list_2209129_0

...Meaning I'm not buying replica kits anymore. What a rip-off!

Quite.

Though this practice has been the norm on the continent for years. At least those who hate the new kit so much won't have to put up with it for too long.

bert19   

You'd hope that if they intend to rip us off with a new home kit every year, they could lower the prices a bit.

You can bet that we'll be getting two away kits every year too.

It is stupid that it's allowed to happen. The FA should just post rules that help the fans out a bit. Something like only one kit change being allowed a season (e.g. home kit one year, away next).

having said that, I do quite like the new shirt, but I'm gonna be limiting myself to one a season otherwise my wallet will shrivel up and die

It is stupid that it's allowed to happen. The FA should just post rules that help the fans out a bit. Something like only one kit change being allowed a season (e.g. home kit one year, away next).

That's how it used to be, one year we'd have a gorgeous new away kit that no one would wear, then the next we'd have a new home shirt, so each kit changed once every 2 years, I thought it was a rule to keep it that way but obviously not.

toby2604   

Will all the pre-orders come on Thursday or will some come on Friday and Saturday?

I can't wait :D