• Current Donation Goals

toby2604   

Got mine! Looks great! Very happy :D If you see a Chelsea shirt with B-F-G on the back...its me :D

Mine never came, paid the £6 postage just so it would arrive today

I just went into the megatore. They have this 8xXXXL size. Its so big that it goes down beyond the knees of a regular sized person. I could probably fold my arms back inside the sleeves, you could probably sleep inside it.

That is 8 times and XXXL size. Think how big that is.

It really has to be seen to be beleived, especially when its got 'Terry 26' on the back as well. Its truly amazing.

Some people really are too overweight.

But I like the shirt. I'm waiting till the season's over to buy it, just in case we win something. Normal Prem badges will be changed should we win the title, and I'd like to get a CL winners shirt as well (you know they'll release special editions if we win it, they might even anyway for reaching the final).

Got interviewed by GMTV when I left, in my work clothes, about the title race. Will be shown sometime tomorrow morning I think!!!

syza   

I got it earlier. The pictures released made the shirt look really light, I thought, but its not, its the same colour blue as the old kit, except a bit shinier.

Got J. Cole 10 on the back.

Mine never came, paid the £6 postage just so it would arrive today

That's terrible, I payed the cheapest postage and it arrived.

QueSera   

Price check:

£36 in Lillywhite & World of Soccer

£46 with name & number, only 8 Lampard, 10 J Cole & 11 Drogba in stock at both Lakeside shops!

as previously mooted, labelled to last the one season only

Dazz   

I'm not buying it, I just don't see why we need to change it every year. Having said that if we win in Moscow I would buy a commorative one mind.

Does look quite nice though.

I agree - we shouldn't be relying on cheap stunts like that. Last time I checked our Petr was one of the best keepers in the world.

Damn this new home shirt is nice. gotta trust a shirt that actually looks good with jeans!