• Current Donation Goals

That's bloody revolting ha, anyone else looking forward to the new away kit then?

I certainly am! Anyone know what date it comes out/ is officially revealed? They've had that 'coming soon' box up on the megastore site since just before the home kit came out so can't be too long a wait. Really hope it is the one that was knocking around the internet a few weeks back. Looked well nice!

bonoz   

I have a question:

Why did we wear our new kit in the last game?

I certainly am! Anyone know what date it comes out/ is officially revealed? They've had that 'coming soon' box up on the megastore site since just before the home kit came out so can't be too long a wait. Really hope it is the one that was knocking around the internet a few weeks back. Looked well nice!

So do I mate! even though it does remind of me of Sweden, it's bloody gorgeous :D

I have a question:

To promote it I guess, lots of clubs seem to be doing it now.

I have a question:

It's a bit of a marketing exercise to get people to buy next seasons kit. We have done it a few times in the past as well. We are wearing it in the Champions League final for the same reason.

Vig   

totally ripped off - £48 for a replica champions league shirt and then the embroidery is completely different on the match worn shirts.

Yes, am not sure why this is the case as well. Bought my kit from Kitbag (as I'm not in the UK) and was really shocked when the players were sporting kits with the UCL Starball embroidery as well as the match details. I'd thought that Megastore and Kitbag would have the decency to at least try to match what the players wear?

I also bought the "Champions league final" shirt. I really don't understand why we got a different version to the players. Utd fans were able to get the same version as what they wore. I guess we can't do anything about it now, but I bet there's alot of other people who would be annoyed by this.

I have a question:

In the BBC Gossip page from Thursday, there was a little bit about it:

"Chelsea had to wear their new kit for the Champions League final because of commercial influences. But the Blues had yet to win in the new shirt having only worn them in one match, the 1-1 draw against Bolton, and superstitious players wanted to wear the old one. (The Daily Mail)"

Interesting point about the superstitious players.

I seem to recall Neil saying on ChelseaTV a few weeks back, that some time in the past we were in 2 cup finals(FA and a european one maybe) or something like, and they brought out a new kit, wore it for both, lost both, and never wore the kit again.

Maybe there's an idea for the new season.