• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

Not sure about the new badge, I've grown up with the 'old' one, the new one looks a lot like Middlesbrough with the round thing.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm one of those as well mate. I only started supporting Chelsea in 96 so I've only ever known the Bates' Badge. Frankly I think we'll all get used to it and in a couple of years noone will give a s**t when the 'new badge' is associated with lots of success (hopefully.)

Still think it's a bit gay though. Sorry. :o)

Was google-ing around for new images for my desktop image and found this:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/carefr...s/cfcadidas.jpg

IS this the new kit design and sponsor????

Google says that the image above is originally from this Russian website:

http://www.chelsea.org.ua/

Guess it could make sense with Abramovich and all....

Sorry Carl it appears you can't post text in cyrillic.

I always think the best shirts are the simple, classic designs, but that shirt is just dull and characterless.

Has it been decided whether we have a sponser or not next season?

The last football shirt I bought has COORS written on it, but I think a souvenir of our centenary season will have to be purchased, so long as it doesn't look horrible.

I'm pretty pissed off about the badge change aswell, as I have the current badge tattooed to my arm.

quote:Originally posted by LdnCarl

Was google-ing around for new images for my desktop image and found this:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/carefr...s/cfcadidas.jpg

IS this the new kit design and sponsor????

id="quote">

id="quote">

Does the link not give you a clue as to where it came from? Note the 'carefreechris' bit......

It's not the new kit and sponsor - nothing's been confirmed yet.

Anyway remember guys that next seasons kit will be made by Umbro. Adidas will make our first kit for 2006/07 season. (I think anyway, correct me if I am wrong)

quote:Originally posted by Toby Brown

Does the link not give you a clue as to where it came from? Note the 'carefreechris' bit......

id="quote">

id="quote">

Uh, Yes. I did notice that. But I just thought it was strange that google said "Below is the image in its original context on the page..." linking the image page (carefreechris' wanadoo page) to the Russian one. Since I thought that was strange and I can't read Russian I was just wondering.....

quote:Originally posted by Rachel Harris

Anyway remember guys that next seasons kit will be made by Umbro. Adidas will make our first kit for 2006/07 season. (I think anyway, correct me if I am wrong)

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yeah, that's correct. I should have been more clear...I meant the new kit under Adidas after our Centenary.

mattmd   

Yuck! I would have to say it looks awful. I would also say that it is most likely a poor photoshop like effort

I can't wait to see the new umbro shirts, if the new England kit is anything to go on.