• Current Donation Goals

liamjf   

Number 3 (LAG?) is my favourite. But I must be in the minority as I don't like the current shirt - I think the Centenary shirt is by far the best in recent years.

As long as the desings pretty unique though; this years shirt is far too close to Liverpool's (and Newcastles for that matter!)

Just change red to blue, not much design work going on there....haven't really liked any addidas shirts as yet, although the electric yellow one was quite cool but as we only had it for one year....

Liam.

Watch Blues News from today, they were interviewing JT in that giant tent about Brendan Rodgers. In the background you can see a photo shoot happening wich they blurred on screen. Then you see Essien (I think) walk past the blur in the new kit, looked good from the second I saw it, couldn't see the exact detail but it did look a darker shade of blue.

nice this kits a bit light ad bright, hope its not too similar to the previous adidas kit as I didn't like that

I'm going to have a search for a image

Adaemus   
Watch Blues News from today, they were interviewing JT in that giant tent about Brendan Rodgers. In the background you can see a photo shoot happening wich they blurred on screen. Then you see Essien (I think) walk past the blur in the new kit, looked good from the second I saw it, couldn't see the exact detail but it did look a darker shade of blue.

Any chance of getting a screen capture?

Not all of us can afford Chelsea Plus!

IMO, they should keep the home kit for at least 4-5 years, obvious exceptions made to sponsor and kit manufacturer changes.

Still, nice shirts though, that black and grey striped away one is lovely.

Cheers for the pictures mate.

*Anika*   
You're probably thinking "Whaaaaat? Thinking about next season's kit already, when we're barely halfway through the current season?" - well after seeing some new Adidas kits being released for some teams in the MLS and having an otherwise boring hour or so to spare, I thought "What the hell!" and decided to get a bit creative, knocking up some mocks of potential designs for Chelsea's next home kit, based on the new template designs used by the American teams.

They can be seen here:

http://www.carefreechris.com/2009/01/17/ch...e-kits-2009-10/

If anything, it might be a bit interesting to see just how close (or far) I got when it is officially released (well it will for me, anyway).

Excellent! I like the first one.