• Current Donation Goals

From what little I saw on Blues News, the kit looked very similar to the 1st one on Carefree Chris' designs. (I could be totally wrong though, I'm just going by the glimces I saw.)

Fwankie   

I would like us to have royal blue shirts and for them to be as plain as possible. Like the one we had in the 04/05 season. Looks more intimidating IMO than with all the fancy and repetitive designs. Oh and enough of these awful bright colours such as electric yellow or bright orange for a GK. The GK's kit should be green with some white so that he can blend in with his surroundings.

synavm   

If they are running with the Cycling idea, there is no chance I'll get it. It's disgusting (that is an Adidas problem, Carefreechris did a great job). It'll be the first Chelsea home shirt in my lifetime that I haven't bought. The away one- maybe.

love the away, hate the home, is it pretty likely that it will be that cycling style? as its awful, they should go with something simple, darker colour blue then this year too. it should be something like the 2004/05 umbro kit, not many stripes, no collar, white and blue no yellow. did you also say its lighter then this years one?! I thought they already made it lighter, has to be a darker shade then what we've got as that seems more of a light blue not royal blue.

synavm   

I see they are doing three versions of the tight fitting cycling style shirts... Just a word of warning to Chelsea- a massive amount of money will be lost as a lot of (if not the vast majority of) supporters will not want to wear skin tight football shirts.

I look forward to leaving behind the pain of wearing a shirt with the Moscow logo on it when we play Man U. Hopefully, we'll have a new shirt by the time we meet again in Rome.