• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by ravin mad
quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

We can't use the black kit at all next season because it has Emirates and the old badge on it.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt, I don't think we bought a job lot this season! I'm sure Umbro can produce it without the sponsors name and the new crest! When we switched from Coors to Autoglass, we had a yellow 2nd strip with Coors on it that became our 3rd strip with Autoglass on it the following season.

I suspect that as many have already said, this seasons 2nd kit will become next seasons 3rd with a new home and 2nd kit being launched. When Adidas take over, they'll bring in 3 new designs. If the first Adidas home kit turns out to be a simple design with the three stripes down the sleeve and shorts, it could become a classic (it was nice of Madrid to model it for us in this seasons CL).

id="quote">

id="quote">

lol I didn't know that the yellow Autoglass one was the same design as the yellow Coors kit. I think it would look stupid having the same kit design with a different sponsor and badge, what about the poor sods that bought the 'original' black one?

quote:Originally posted by colin

How about this design for the Chelsea kit when we switch to adidas?

http://www.footballasia.com/acl/en/news/in...7&mth=4&yr=2005

Think about it, Chelsea could be playing Suwon in the FIFA Club World Championship in December!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I think even our third kits would clash in that tie!

I don't like that really, especially the sleeves and its not the right blue.

quote:Originally posted by Rachel Harris

I don't like that really, especially the sleeves and its not the right blue.

id="quote">

id="quote">

LMAO .

Sorry to say this, but that is Suwon's uniform, and certainly Chelsea's will be

different, as chelseafc.com confirms the logo will be 'Samsung Mobile'.

colin   

Yeah, maybe we can ditch the sleeves (it's part of the Bluewings original kit motif resurrected to celebrate their 10th anniversary) but I personally like the rest of their kit. Must be the fact it's all blue :)

One things for sure, Samsung love success. Suwon have only been around for 10 years but have won three K-League titles, two Asian Club Championships and two Asian Super Cups. Here's to similar success for Chelsea in Europe during the next five years (and beyond).