• Current Donation Goals

The fact it has a zip tells you its a fake. None of the shirts have zips.

Errr they do mate. There's a bunch of new Adidas kits for 09/10 that have the zip neck.

I dunno why it having a zip would 'tell you' it's a fake.

The guys that leaked these pics first also got all three of this seasons shirts spot on so I'm inclined to believe this too.

There are however some rumours that us, Utd, the Arse etc have all been leaking designs onto the internet themselves to gauge fan reaction so perhaps this was just a taster and they'll take onboard everyone's irrational fear of zips!

Errr they do mate. There's a bunch of new Adidas kits for 09/10 that have the zip neck.
A few news strips from Adidas for 2099 come with zips!!!

I've not seen any.

todongo   

adidas designs haven't looked too bad, but a lot of them are lacking lines and shapes that stand out. Joma, Umbro, and some of the shirts in France are nice. Some of the jerseys in France look more unique than in the Prem. Sevilla's jerseys have looked good for the past couple years. very nice asymmetrical design with simple lines--still bold.

What about Portsmouth's jerseys? Not bad. that company does mostly rugby jerseys, right?

Anyway, the NY Red Bulls have the same design of shirt this year as Chelsea's jerseys next season. The design looks a bit better in red on white:

http://www.mlsgear.com/largeImage/index.js...2-5630190dt.jpg

Its not a question of 'we'll see'. Its a horrid fake - you only need to notice the presence of a zip to know that. That aside, the awful quality of how it has been made is another obvious clue. Yes, the actual shirt will look vaguely like that, as it's been made to look just like my mockup. But that shirt itself is a horrid, horrid fake.

Do a little research before you post again and insult my intelligence. Clearly adidas is making shirts with zips as every shirt posted on here projecting next years kits have had a zip.

Simple and clean. So many moaners here. Never happy, never. People seem to exist through moaning.

I could be wrong but weren't most happy with this seasons kits?

I could be wrong but weren't most happy with this seasons kits?

Agreed. No matter what the kit is people will whine like little girls about it. Even if the club came directly to their houses and let them design the kit themselves they'd still declare "uuurgh this is the ugliest thing in the world ever we are a laughing stock why did they have to change it this years kit is mint I wont be able to fit the new shirt over my massive gut". No pleasing some people.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. I've got the new one, came through last week. While it doesn't look great in the photos in 'real life' its pretty sweet.