• Current Donation Goals

Do a little research before you post again and insult my intelligence. Clearly adidas is making shirts with zips as every shirt posted on here projecting next years kits have had a zip.

For the sake of my health, I'm going to give up, because this is like banging my head against a brick wall. I've had direct correspondance with someone who has seen the kits first hand and I know what I'm talking about. If you want to go ahead and believe the fakes out there, go ahead. I don't care any more. Infact, I wonder why I ever did.

ish   

I think parts of the shirt look tight while others are more loose. I wonder how they gonna pull the zip thing though, looks like something that would be annoying to a player.

Salou 21   

Its confirmed on the official site that it is to be released on 14th May. Under the description on the shorts, it says reflex blue.

alan   

I've just got an email from Chelsea Megastore regarding the release of the new 09/10 home kit?

The current home kit has only been in use for one season, this is a disgrace.

The divide between Clubs & players and the fans really is widening by the minute.

There is no way I'll be buying this new home kit, no way!