• Current Donation Goals

That home kit isn't so bad, as much as I think the cycling style looks stupid, it will probably only last a season. The away and third kit colours are quality though.

Just 2 days untill all the official details and pictures are released then, can't wait myself! who's going to give in and buy it then no matter what it's like? I know I will, like every season.

From all the pictures I have seen I must say I quite like the Away and 3rd Kit. However, the weird shading kind of thing on the home kit really puts me off, I hope it is more subtle than it seems in the pictures I have seen.

the new newcastle home kit is terrible, looks fitting for a championship side

Ha ha exactly. got my fingers crossed that they go down. Just wish Hull would stop losing and giving the Geordies hope. The way their fans were worshipping Ashley and getting his autograph before they played us at SJP a few weeks back was a joke, bunch of hypocrites.

Don't Chelsea usually cock up the kit reveal most years by sending out the pictures to members a couple of days before the official revealing? Anyone got anything from them?

To be fair I think we all know what it looks like..... if its any different to all the 'leaks' and images on various eastern sports websites then I would be very surprised

To be fair I think we all know what it looks like..... if its any different to all the 'leaks' and images on various eastern sports websites then I would be very surprised

Oh yeah me too, just kinda wanted confirmation really - I got the shirt weeks ago from allucangetstore really cheap and wanna see whether they got it right or not - last season they got all the kits 100% spot on so I assume so! If not then this shirt cost bugger all anyway so no big loss...