• Current Donation Goals

scanz   
I'll go to JJB sometime over the weekend to see what it looks like in the flesh

Good luck with that.

Centenary shirt was the best recent home kit we have had, just looks as though their going to be playing rugby next season. they should seriously look into re-designing that.

Keyrun   

I'm pretty much indifferent to this kit now, the whole padded thing looks a bit weird, but like most things it'll grow on me. I'll have to wait and see until I see it up close before making a decision on whether or not I'll buy it. Although if the away kit is what CarefreeChris has mocked up, then I'll be getting that.

Dazz   

Agreed, much better then the new home shirt for sure. It's again for only one season though so I'm still not going to buy it.

CJ Ross   

It's blue. It's got the Chelsea badge on it. It's fine.

As long as Essien and Lampard are wearing it, I couldn't give a toss about collar details or chest stitching.

It may well look ridiculous on men, such as myself, with widening waste lines. But here's a shocker:

All football shirts look stupid on men with ever widening waste lines.

scanz   

I think part of the reason many don't like the new home shirt is because the current one is quite retro and the new one is very modern. The jump from a fairly retro shirt to a completely new modern shirt is just a bit too much for some people. From the early leaked pictures I didn't like it, but seeing it worn it does look okay and I'm sure it will look better in the flesh. It will grow on people I think.

todongo   

now, that's cool. looks like something you could wear on nearly any social occasion.

I'll go to JJB sometime over the weekend to see what it looks like in the flesh

You sure? THIS weekend?

Fair Point CameronCFC about the Cycling thing but it the club wanted us to cycle,Would they not release a green away kit?

You take things far to seriously sometimes, bless you.