• Current Donation Goals

sonyds13   

its on the wikipedia: chelsea site now.

Bison   
I don't understand when will ever wear this kit? We couldn't wear it at Everton, Blackburn, Wigan etc as it's too blue - so when?

I guarantee we will wear no more than 3 times next season. Just another way for Adidas to make money.

OTCFC   
I guarantee we will wear no more than 3 times next season. Just another way for Adidas to make money.

If the third kit truely is white, won't we still have a problem?

Playing teams like Wigan, Everton and Blackburn, they play in blue (causing problems with the first and second kit) and in white (causing problems with the third kit)...

QueSera   
If the third kit truely is white, won't we still have a problem?

Playing teams like Wigan, Everton and Blackburn, they play in blue (causing problems with the first and second kit) and in white (causing problems with the third kit)...

At Everton we can play in the white kit (white/black/black against Everton's blue/white/white)

At Blackburn we will play in the Black & blue hoops as Blackburns kit is mainly white with a lighter blue.

Wigan I think we will wear the Black/blue (although the white kit won't really clash either).

Come on guys look at it, how would that clash with Blackburn, Wigan, Everton etc?

Its not anywhere near the blue people are making out. It looks more black and grey/carbon than royal blue.

todongo   

the Manchester United top looks good.