• Current Donation Goals

Cork   

Liverpool announced the T-shirt that will be played by the competition next season.

Chelsea and Liverpool are always similar in design T-shirt from Adidas.

No. Take a look at this season's Liverpool shirt and this season's Chelsea shirt, and you'll spot a major difference.

Salou 21   

I really hope it doesnt look like that retro shirt that is being mentioned. On a persoanl note (and to be honest I think I'm in a minority here) but I really like Frances new kit and I like the skin tight look.

if you go to talk chelsea there is a fella on the last page claiming someone he knows works for our official site and has a picture of what they were told to upload. Might not be true but honestly wouldnt suprise me. can't get the link I'm afraid I'm using the phone here.

I think I was also in the minority of fans who liked this seasons kit. Having seen the state of Liverpools new shirt I'm fearing the worst. I'm glad that it's supposedly going to have red on it, will be just like my first ever shirt! The Umbro designed "Commodore" sponsored shirt from 91! I was 4 and it was massive. Roll on thursday!

I liked this seasons one too but have stopped buying the 1 season Rip off shirts at least for myself but got one for my son who will not be getting a new one for next season .

The ever changing shirts are not only a rip off (esp in the current economic climate) but also dilute our identity . If the rumours of red are true also then this adds to this , why can't we stick to the same colours ?

I really hope it doesnt look like that retro shirt that is being mentioned. On a persoanl note (and to be honest I think I'm in a minority here) but I really like Frances new kit and I like the skin tight look.

Not sure all those with beer guts will agree with the skin tight look, ha ha

hope.53   

I think it isn´t a good idea to change alle three kits every year. other teams, for example L***p**l change the kits all two years and use the best template from adidas. I think the last kit is the ugliest of the past years. hopefully chelsea get a modern template with blue, white and yellow. we will see on thursday.

drogba09   

I hope we get the retro one first posted

looks amazing, love the retro feel of that shirt, better than the standard addidas ones they give us every year, something different will be good imo