• Current Donation Goals

bert19   

I think 3 new kits every season is a bit much. Expecting fans to be able to pay for match tickets etc as well as 3 new kits is ridiculous.

Also, by changing every year, less thought and effort goes into the kits and we end up with crap designs (like this year's) that we're still expected to buy.

Surely if the home kit is going to be changed every season, then the club could help us out a bit by keeping the away and 3rd kits for 2 seasons at a time? Especially since they only get worn 5 or 6 times each (realistically).

Gonna go with a long sleeve one this year, decided I won't get it printed. But I'm only buying the home top, unless one of the away ones really is class.

id love to know what the club are up to with the secrecy surroundin next seasons shirt! Usually by now the kit has been leaked like all the others or we have the same saga of recent years were the website show us the blacked out kit with bits revealed every few days or so. I hope to god its nothin like that liverpool one because that is truely shockin. Oh well 2 days to go and it would need to be good after last years abortion of a top. I tell myself everytime a dodgey top comes out I wont be buyin it but I know I will anyway. . . Suppose this is why we get three new shirts a year threw at us now because we keep buyin them

I have no problem not buying the absolute shyte they're throwing at us. Haven't bought a kit since the 05/06 home shirt and won't do it either unless they are seriously stepping up. Can't for the world of it understand how they can come up with such crappy kits? It's not rocket science... Home shirt: Royal blue with white adidas stripes and perhaps some small yellow details, Away: Yellow with royal blue adidas stripes, 3rd: white with royal blue adidas stripes. Nice and simple, no flash designs.

I could accept other colours for the away/3rd but only black/white or shades of midnight blue or grey. And that should all be for the 3rd kit. Away should always be either white or yellow. I know we've had some red ones during the late 70's and 80's but I hope those days are forever gone.

As for the red in the home shirt I am a tad undecided. Definately prefer to have small amount of yellow details in it.

Salou 21   

Have a look at the Adidas Originals ones here:

AMAZING!!

WOW!!! That home top is amazing! I would go as far as to say I dispise the one further down with the red on!

Have a look at the Adidas Originals ones here:

AMAZING!!

That's EXACTLY what I am talking about. Chelsea, take notice and learn. Some fans are clearly better suited to do this job than Adidas themselves.