• Current Donation Goals

I think I need to get a magnifying glass out to see the pictures above.

It looks like Thursday is the day that all will be revealed regarding the new home shirt. I've looked at some of the pictures on here, some are good and some aren't, but I certainly like the old school Adidas logo should it be on the new home shirt. I read one of the posts on this thread by someone saying that they wouldn't like the lace up front bit. We had that on an old shirt back in the early 90's, the shirt was in Red and White. I don't think I'd like that either, just a plain round neck is good by me - let's hope the shirt looks good no matter.

I've just seen the away one its grim. Black with the electric yellow trim. Awful lookin. The home ones however are well impressive imo. The red trim around the back of the neck doesnt do it any harm at all. I think it looks like our 04/05 shirt only adidased up. Lookin forward to seein it close up but happy so far.

The original designs posted are awesome, suffice to say we won't be having those!

Who design the actual kits? They're a berk.

I think that new kit is lovely, its simple and the red trim on the collar is a nice touch. It looks a nit fitted too wich I love, looks very 'italian'. It certainly looks more 'Chelsea' than the current one, though I am a fan of this seasons.