• Current Donation Goals

Guest Kajo   
Guest Kajo

Kits look very nice IMO so simple :D

JT what a face and pose I think he took it too serious :P

ish   

love it, reminds me of the kappa roma kit from 2007 or so. if your fit it will look very nice, if your a fatty not so nice. will be buying this one for sure.

Vig   

Kit is dreadful, apart from the socks.

Shame the Adidas Originals rumours didn't come true. I would have bought all three of them straight away.

Think I will wait till this one becomes bargain basement at Sports Direct before adding to the collection.

You know what, I kind of like it. Definately a big BIG improvement on this seasons shyte. Don't mind the red bits on the collar and love the fit. The sleeves looks quality as well - not to mention the socks. Simply awesome. Will definately get this one.

If the away one with Kalou is the actual away shirt I'm disappointed. Looks horrible.

Am I the only one concerned about how tight the shirt is on them?

It looks like a sweat suit, which could cause fatigue rather quickly. Don't mind the design I just hope it's not as tight as it seems....

I share your concerns.. Have enough problems fitting into this years shirt without having problems breathing and it's got nothing to do with my measures around the belly:p

Am I the only one concerned about how tight the shirt is on them?

It looks like a sweat suit, which could cause fatigue rather quickly. Don't mind the design I just hope it's not as tight as it seems....

Sounds like gym memberships will be on the up this summer....;-)

synavm   

Is this shirt actually skin tight though? There were rumours that this years kit would be skin tight but it turns out that it wasn't...

Either way, I'm going to hold out ordering until we know if we are champions or not. If we are, I want the gold arm badges.

I came on here to post something else, but saw the new kit in the Standard and thought I'd chip in.

It's an absolute shocker. Basically what they've done is recycle the 2003-2005 Umbro kit, put the go-fasters down the arms and stuck a red bit on it. According to the Standard, the red is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners. If we wanted to do that, we could change our nickname.

Unless it looks very much better in the flesh so to speak, I won't be buying it (see also the last 2 home shirts).

Incidentally, those of you worried about - ahem - excess baggage may be interested to learn that we do sell home shirts in up to XLx8. That's XXXXXXXXL. I saw one in the Megastore a couple of months ago. Didn't realise we sold ones that large. Was tempted to buy one, stick a belt on it and wear it as a dress. Not sure if they charge more, probably do.