• Current Donation Goals

Incidentally, those of you worried about - ahem - excess baggage may be interested to learn that we do sell home shirts in up to XLx8. That's XXXXXXXXL. I saw one in the Megastore a couple of months ago. Didn't realise we sold ones that large. Was tempted to buy one, stick a belt on it and wear it as a dress. Not sure if they charge more, probably do.

I might be wrong but I think I saw a 12XL in the megastore a few years ago :[ clearly they're aiming for the American market!

I'm not totally convinced on the new shirt yet, though I do like my skin tight tops, see Roma 03/04.

I love LOVE this shirt the more I see it. It is 100% improvement on last years one imo. I dont think the shirt is skin tight everyone who is gravely concerned by this.If you look at the megastore pics none of them look "skin tight", I know the initial pics looked very tight but these aren't as harsh. As for the red what is the big deal? did noone buy the old coores or amiga sponsored shirts years ago when even our badge was completely red and as someone on here drew attention to a while ago we have red in our badge now anyway. I for one anyway being a loyal ulsterman am more than happy with the good old red,white and blue(obviosly with more blue) as it will go down a treat in July time at home:)

P.s I will be hoping that I will be adding gold to the shirt as well, on either sleeve!!! COME ON CHELS

Edited by ulsterchelsea

Overall I think we're onto a winner with this one, can't wait to get mine, still undecided as to get it printed or not? If we win the league then I will deffo get those gold premiership badges.

darbo92   

The replica shirt will most likely be a normal shirt and the players will wear the fitted ones.

you were spot on,

players pics look very skin tight, but look on the megastore look a loose fit

I love LOVE this shirt the more I see it. It is 100% improvement on last years one imo. I dont think the shirt is skin tight everyone who is gravely concerned by this.If you look at the megastore pics none of them look "skin tight", I know the initial pics looked very tight but these aren't as harsh. As for the red what is the big deal? did noone buy the old coores or amiga sponsored shirts years ago when even our badge was completely red and as someone on here drew attention to a while ago we have red in our badge now anyway. I for one anyway being a loyal ulsterman am more than happy with the good old red,white and blue(obviosly with more blue) as it will go down a treat in July time at home:)

P.s I will be hoping that I will be adding gold to the shirt as well, on either sleeve!!! COME ON CHELS

Being from the Republic I really wish I hadn't read that. The thought of you getting satisfaction out of the jersey because of that is nothing short of repulsive.

I now hope the away and 3rd kits are the Ireland and Celtic ones respectively.

I f***ing liked the look of it as well , thank you for desecrating it for me.

In all my years....

I Love the new shirt it looks fantastic I'll be ordering mine as soon as I can. The goalie shirt is also fantastic nice colour Slime and Black lol

can't wait to add the Gold Patches on

Salou 21   

The kit isn't skin tight. Drogba is probably wearing a shirt one or two sizes too small for him.

When people were discussing red being on the new one I wasnt keen but looking at it....I think its the best one in years. Love the lion on the socks!