• Current Donation Goals

Another horrible adidas kit.

Bring back the Umbro kits or get a sponsorship with Nike please.

I think Nike's kits are crap tbh. Man Utd's, Inter's, and all the world cup kits prove this imo.

I think Nike's kits are crap tbh. Man Utd's, Inter's, and all the world cup kits prove this imo.

Manure have had some nice kits over the past few years and I still think the one they have now is better than that bicycle shirt we had this year!!

I don't like Inter's, but you can't just throw a few names in and say it proves it, what about Brazil, portugal etc. Arsenal?

We had some smart kits with Umbro, I prefer any of them to all of the kits we've had with Adidas.

Yup Completely official now. The Official website has posted the info and pictures that we have already seen.

Appearently it will be worn on the last day of the premier league on May 9th against Wigan. Hopefully it isn't a bad omen.... they also have info on how it like removes sweat making the players perform better on the pitch.

Manure have had some nice kits over the past few years and I still think the one they have now is better than that bicycle shirt we had this year!!

I don't like Inter's, but you can't just throw a few names in and say it proves it, what about Brazil, portugal etc. Arsenal?

We had some smart kits with Umbro, I prefer any of them to all of the kits we've had with Adidas.

I think Arsenal, Portugal and Brazil's kits are crap! Nike have one template wich 1000 teams get, just accustomed to the teams colour. Look at Man Utd's star trek thing this year, if adidas did something like that for us then imagine the uproar.

Atleast adidas try different things, if they flop, they flop. I think our kits with the 3 stripe brand have been superb, the only one I weren't too keen on was the black one from last season.

If we never had adidas then I'd rather Umbro or Puma, Nike's kits look cheap.

Salou 21   

After reading the official club website, it looks as if the players kit will be skin tight as it is using the TechFit 'technology' and it says that us the fans will only be able to get the ClimaCool version.