• Current Donation Goals

Wow, the kit looks quite good in that image. I am starting to like it.

I think Nike's kits are crap tbh. Man Utd's, Inter's, and all the world cup kits prove this imo.

Second that. Always felt the Adidas Kits were better than Nike's.

I came on here to post something else, but saw the new kit in the Standard and thought I'd chip in.

It's an absolute shocker. Basically what they've done is recycle the 2003-2005 Umbro kit, put the go-fasters down the arms and stuck a red bit on it. According to the Standard, the red is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners. If we wanted to do that, we could change our nickname.

Unless it looks very much better in the flesh so to speak, I won't be buying it (see also the last 2 home shirts).

Incidentally, those of you worried about - ahem - excess baggage may be interested to learn that we do sell home shirts in up to XLx8. That's XXXXXXXXL. I saw one in the Megastore a couple of months ago. Didn't realise we sold ones that large. Was tempted to buy one, stick a belt on it and wear it as a dress. Not sure if they charge more, probably do.

For any other ladies reading, here is the ladies fit. I don't mind it actually, will be putting an order in.

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/product_images/cfc-69511.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=95

Dingus   

I'll be getting this.

I get them every other year now - totally unfair to expect people to be shedding out £42 every season for a new kit and even more if you have the kids ones to be getting as well!

I think Arsenal, Portugal and Brazil's kits are crap! Nike have one template wich 1000 teams get, just accustomed to the teams colour. Look at Man Utd's star trek thing this year, if adidas did something like that for us then imagine the uproar.

Atleast adidas try different things, if they flop, they flop. I think our kits with the 3 stripe brand have been superb, the only one I weren't too keen on was the black one from last season.

If we never had adidas then I'd rather Umbro or Puma, Nike's kits look cheap.

I was willing to see it from your side until I don't like that Brazil kit. Come on, it's smart and stylish. You prefer the Chelsea bicycle shirt with man boob holders?!

Maybe you just have bad taste ;)

To be fair, I'm sure their are nice adidas kits, I'm just basing it on how ugly the Liverpool and Chelsea shirts have been in previous years. I mean seriously, last years was one of the worst football kits in modern times and this years ones cheap and tacky and clearly aimed at under 12's.

Does anyone else like the white Man City kit? Beautiful kit, easily the best looking in the league. Made by .... umbro.

I'm loving the new kit. It's the best adidas design for us so far. The red is smart and not too OTT. The promotional fluff is quite slick as well with Sir Peter Blake etc. Will look absolutely blinding with gold badges on the side also! Shame the long sleeved doesn't have the red trim on the cuff but it's a slight complaint. Overall very happy.

darbo92   

I was willing to see it from your side until I don't like that Brazil kit. Come on, it's smart and stylish. You prefer the Chelsea bicycle shirt with man boob holders?!

Maybe you just have bad taste ;)

To be fair, I'm sure their are nice adidas kits, I'm just basing it on how ugly the Liverpool and Chelsea shirts have been in previous years. I mean seriously, last years was one of the worst football kits in modern times and this years ones cheap and tacky and clearly aimed at under 12's.

Does anyone else like the white Man City kit? Beautiful kit, easily the best looking in the league. Made by .... umbro.

yep love the city and brazil kit, but I think umbro do make the best kits, then adidas then nike I would say, I think adidas also looks at the performance rather than how it looks,

should never have left umbro

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

There are many ways of honouring the Chelsea Pensioners but sticking a red on the home shirt of Chels is not the way. Didn't like it when Hoddle did it before and do not like it now. Hopefully it will get boycotted but I suspect many newer fans will buy it just because they are mug enough to fall for the any Chelsea spin put out to introduce yet another new shirt.

Bloody hell some people are really going OTT about this red thing, god sake its only the trim on the back of the collar.

Also its been said I have bad taste, you should meet my ex girlfriend! ;-)

Bloody hell some people are really going OTT about this red thing, god sake its only the trim on the back of the collar.

Also its been said I have bad taste, you should meet my ex girlfriend! ;-)

;)

Not too fussed about the red collar either, would look better with some yellow trim of course, but it's a nice touch.

Maybe would have been better with a badge of text in honour of them, though,