• Current Donation Goals

What's this 'Made of 100% Chelsea' promotion thing then? There gonna be some sort of TV advert or song or something?

its quite a nice kit - bit unfair on the fans to bring out a new one every year though

It is up to the fans whether they want to buy a new kit every season or not. So I don't think it's unfair.

It is up to the fans whether they want to buy a new kit every season or not. So I don't think it's unfair.

I actually agree. I don't wear football shirts anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I like this one a lot more than the one we currently use. A much more classic look to it, although the originals Adidas logo/look would make it even cooler. That's not going to happen, though.

Thumbs up from here anyway!

I actually quite like the red bits. It isn't entirely random, don't forget we have a bit of red on our badge!

I've been wearing the centenary kit since that season. Might be tempted for an upgrade, this looks much cooler to me than the past few seasons.

those are class. clearly inspiration for portugal's new away kits. I would love something like this as well

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1829

Reminds me of the 2003-2004 season away kit, my personal favourite:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Chelsea/images/chelsea_2003-2004-change.gif

Uninspiring unimaginative . At least this years one is a bit different whilst still looking classic ie sticking to our core colours

I know we have had red before but what the hell has this colour got to do with Chelsea FC - part from being the colour of the lions tongue on our badge !!

Those boys at Adidas must have taken all of 10 minutes to come up with this latest 1 year wonder