• Current Donation Goals

Yeah, the new away strip will be available for pre-order as from tomorrow (Monday 5th July) although; it won't be available to buy until August. I haven't seen it yet, but rumour has it that it will be predominantly Black but with a bit of silver, as a celebration of our centenary.

The home shirt isn't changing. It is exactly the same as last season. The only shirt that is changing is the away kit. The third shirt is the white one with navy and royal blue stripes down the middle.

As Alan says there is a kind of picture on the Chelsea Megastore site, however, the shirt is still to be unveiled.

The link posted by Andy Jones shows a fake Chelsea shirt. If you view the correct data sources I.e the OFFICIAL chelsea website, they will inform you of the correct details regarding the strips for next season. Which are the home strip will stay the same, last seasons away kit will now be the third choice strip and a new away strip will be unveiled Monday 5th July.

Sorry mate that link is a fake. Its the old Brazil shirt with our badge n sponsor. I've seen that pic floating around before and its a fake home kit. I think we'll have to wait until tomorrow when it goes on pre-order. Now whether or not they reveal the design will be interesting!