• Current Donation Goals

ill tell you better than that I heard that the third shirt is brown! I'm not winding up here by the way I'm being straight up. Thats not to say the info is correct but but its what I've heard. I REALLY hope I'm wrong

yes. that is my favorite as well. makes me miss the old umbro kits

Still wear my Damien Duff replica all the time. Best Chelsea kit in ages.

I HATE the new kit. Any spec of red (outside the decorative stuff on the badge) is too much red for "the Blues." Given the overwhelming association of Red with the Troika that has dominated English football, I just don't think we have the luxury to incorporate much of it into our kit.

I think Addidas hates us. Why oh why is it so hard for them to stick with our traditional colors and crank out nicely designed kits that incorporate them??? Blue and White. WIth some yellow from time to time. Black or a deep midnight blue for a third kit. No colors closely associated as the prime color of our big rivals. I agree with those who say those notional "classic kits" are about what I want to see. Oh well, another year I save $100.

Still wear my Damien Duff replica all the time. Best Chelsea kit in ages.

I HATE the new kit. Any spec of red (outside the decorative stuff on the badge) is too much red for "the Blues." Given the overwhelming association of Red with the Troika that has dominated English football, I just don't think we have the luxury to incorporate much of it into our kit.

I think Addidas hates us. Why oh why is it so hard for them to stick with our traditional colors and crank out nicely designed kits that incorporate them??? Blue and White. WIth some yellow from time to time. Black or a deep midnight blue for a third kit. No colors closely associated as the prime color of our big rivals. I agree with those who say those notional "classic kits" are about what I want to see. Oh well, another year I save $100.

It's not Adidas' incorporating red into our kit, it would have been agreed with the club, and it is in honour of the Chelsea pensioners, as explained a few times already.

I agree with what you're saying though in most cases.

Home kit - Blue and white/yellow

Away - Yellow and blue

Third - White or Black.

Simple as.

Kit colours should be,

Home, Blue shirt, blue shorts, white socks.

Away, Yellow shirt, blue shorts, yellow socks.

If we really have to have a 3rd kit(which we dont) then it should be white & never black, I hate us wearing black its got nothing to do with our club apart from a money making con.

White shirt with blue collar

White shorts blue trim

White socks.

Think a lot of you are missing the point. They are not introducing red into the kit, they are respecting the Chelsea Pensioners, who have for so long been associated with Chelsea Football Club. Well done Chelsea you've done something good at last. Maybe now we can push on and have a 'Help the Heroes' fundraising game or similar.