• Current Donation Goals

trad11   

Sorry all, couldn't see this posted elsewhere, so apologies if it has been mentioned.

Looking at this on the Megastore, I assume we will be playing in the new home shirt:

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=280

not sure about this. I know we will wear the new kit in our last league game of the season against wigan

I am definitely going to get the new kit soonish, but just had a couple of questions. Would be glad if someone could help me out.

A] I want to get SUPER LAMPS printed on the shirt. Thats 11 characters including the space. The online megastore allows me 10 characters. Now, can I get it upto 11 at the Megastore at the Bridge ? One of my mates did manage to get 8 characters (instead of 6) but that was a while back, so just wondering whether can that be done.

B] The most important question. When we win the league and unlock the Golden PL / Winners Badge, will it be available for purchase right away or will we have to wait around August for it to be available (Start of the new season) ?

Think a lot of you are missing the point. They are not introducing red into the kit, they are respecting the Chelsea Pensioners, who have for so long been associated with Chelsea Football Club. Well done Chelsea you've done something good at last. Maybe now we can push on and have a 'Help the Heroes' fundraising game or similar.

Amen to that mate! Would be 100% behind a match for the men and woman of the british army who dont get enough recognition.

After having seen the kit in the flesh at the Megastore all I can say is that I will definately not get it. Looked good in the tech fit version on the players but the clima cool is just cack. Plus, there is some ridiculous details on the shirt that makes no sense at all. The lizard tail on the back is useless and makes the shirt look like a cycling top again and the small rings on the collar is just pointless and tacky. Adidas haven't made us a good shirt since 06/07. Time for a change I think.

Horrible horrible shirt. Much worse then the man boob shirt form this season. And it all looked so promising when first released... From what I have seen of the change kits it will be another year of shirts with no assiciation to former Chelsea kits and if it'll be any yellow in it it will be the electricity one. Someone said brown shirts, seriously I hope that is just fantasies. Who is it that decides these things at the club? Isn't it time for someone like Joey Cole and John Terry to step up and say enough is enough?

I'll be getting an old school shirt this season instead.

Kit colours should be,

Home, Blue shirt, blue shorts, white socks.

Away, Yellow shirt, blue shorts, yellow socks.

If we really have to have a 3rd kit(which we dont) then it should be white & never black, I hate us wearing black its got nothing to do with our club apart from a money making con.

White shirt with blue collar

White shorts blue trim

White socks.

I second that. However, I could accept midnight blue/black as a third kit for variation. We also had a few of those way back. It really isn't rocket science and I have no idea what the club is on about. Sort it out Chelsea - NOW! We should start a petition or something and hand in to the club. This must stop.

Juni   

**** me, does it really matter that much to say 'this must stop'?

think its this seasons shirt we play in. We did last year anyway

On the Megastore website, they're selling next season's shirt with all the FA Cup Final 2010 embroidery, so I think Chelsea will be wearing the new shirt.

I believe we wore the new home kit in Moscow the other year so I would assume it's the same this year. Bad omen maybe.

But as Giles Smith said on his blog, Wembley will make the full set of runners-up for Avram after his league, CL, and Carling Cup failures with us.