• Current Donation Goals

they would put the embroidered fa cup badges on the new shirt anyway to squeeze more money out of us. All I know is the past few times that I can recall we wore the shirt of that season in the final. True we did wear our 08/09 shirt in moscow but thats the first time I remember us doing that. Dont honestly know

Juni   

Official club Twitter just confirmed that the new shirt is going to be worn at Wembley.

they would put the embroidered fa cup badges on the new shirt anyway to squeeze more money out of us. All I know is the past few times that I can recall we wore the shirt of that season in the final. True we did wear our 08/09 shirt in moscow but thats the first time I remember us doing that. Dont honestly know

We wore that on the last day of that season against Bolton too. I think that was the first time they wore a new shirt at the end of the season.

I don't usually buy kits, but I think I might get this one. Might wait and see if I can get Premier League Champions 2009-2010 badges on instead though!

Also don't want to get Ivanovic on the back only for Real to bid £100m for him in July!

£52 for a shirt is nothing short of disgusting, imagine if you wanted to pick one up for yourself, then a couple for your kids, it's an absolute disgrace.

I won't pay it.

Cork   

think its this seasons shirt we play in. We did last year anyway

Last year we had to wear the away kit because we lost the coin toss with Everton. The away kit for the next season wasn't revealed before the FA Cup final and therfore we used that season's away kit..

Yeah. They announced that we won the toss to wear blue some days before the new kit got revealed.

It seems weird that they bothered to make an extra News post just to confirm that. Huh. >_>