• Current Donation Goals

We will be wearing the new kit at Wembleyso that must make us the home team? (am I the only one who didn't know that already?)

Yea I believe the coin toss was announced a few days ago in which we won.

I don't know why we're going to wear this kit this season instead of just waiting for the 2010/11 season. It's stupid to just wear it for 1 game this season.

We will be wearing the new kit at Wembleyso that must make us the home team? (am I the only one who didn't know that already?)

Fa tv showed the coin toss and chels tv covered it. I've no idea who the geezer was representin us but he was as clear as mud about what kit we would be wearing just rambled on about how last years away kit was lucky for up blah blah blah. Happy enough with the new shirt being worn

QueSera   

Yea I believe the coin toss was announced a few days ago in which we won.

I don't know why we're going to wear this kit this season instead of just waiting for the 2010/11 season. It's stupid to just wear it for 1 game this season.

Two games:

Wigan at The Bridge (last Premiership match) as well as at Wembley in the FA Cup final!

£52 for a shirt is nothing short of disgusting, imagine if you wanted to pick one up for yourself, then a couple for your kids, it's an absolute disgrace.

I won't pay it.

I paid 600 NOK(about 50-60£) for the 07 shirt..thinking they might start sky rocket the shirt prices within the UK aswell?

£52 for a shirt is nothing short of disgusting, imagine if you wanted to pick one up for yourself, then a couple for your kids, it's an absolute disgrace.

I won't pay it.

And don't forget the lettering costs but hey great news they're offering free postage from today.

todongo   

It's not great, but I change my mind about the new jersey. It's O.K. I think when more people see it in person with all its details, they will like it more than this season's home jersey.

Plus the red... Vive la France?

In case you haven't seen the presentation on the adidas page:

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/chelseakit/content/default.aspx

It contains a little bit of history.

on the flyer you recieve from the megastore there are loads of pictures but in the middle of all of it there is an orange shirt that says fury on it. Can anyone tell me what this is. I've been tryin to find out but to no avail.

wise76   

Not bad for once from Adidas about our new Home shirt.

Saw a little blurb on the Pompy jersey they've been using for the last two years, they also wear blue, and Canterbury (the manufacturer) said they added red spots on the jersey to increase alertness and allow players to pick out team mates easier. Like the bit of red on it, sure its not blue but the sentiment for the pensioners is there, and it's miles better than that tour de france cack from this season.

Those classics looked great though