• Current Donation Goals

Eh, I will pass as I see very little reason to get this one when I have the last 3 seasons of home jerseys. I enjoy them just for the sake of having them, not really a wearing person.

The red line is nice but outside of that, not enough to warrant the price

**** me, does it really matter that much to say 'this must stop'?

Yes for me it does. What's next? A pink third kit?

Juni   

I actually hope there is a pink kit just to send folk overboard.

I wear a lot of magenta (pink for you men folk), I wouldn't mind!! lol

Looking forward to getting my kit tomorrow, haven't had one for the past couple of seasons so can't wait!

Kit arrived this morning, woo!

It has more perforated bits that I realised...which might look a bit odd with skin underneath. Will have to try it on later to see. >_>

So you actually don't mind what colour Chelsea wears? Strange. Never met a fan with that attitude in flesh. So if we adopted a red home jersey you'd be overjoyed to see people being sent overboard?

best shirt since our centenary one, just got it there now and absolutely delighted with it. plus I've gone down a size:) the runnin is payin off

SwBlue   

well was ment to get the shirt delivered today never turned up so much for "pre order now and get it for the wigan game"

QueSera   

Lillywhites and Soccerworld shops (Sports Direct outlets) are selling adult sizes:

£35 short sleeve no name number or sleeve badges

£40 short sleeve with Lampard 8, Drogba 11 or Terry 26

Adaemus   

Nice to see some slightly more sensible prices for the shirt, even if it means giving money to Mike Ashley, who was never particularly high on my list of people I want to give money to...

Trying to sell us a replica shirt for near-enough £45 when it doesn't even include the same technology or manufacture as the players will be wearing is ridiculous. The two shirts don't even really look the same; I'd happily pay that for the 'Tech-Fit' version but I'm not paying it for what is essentially an overpriced Adidas T-shirt.

Looks like I'm headed to Sports Direct this year; I try to buy from the official Megastore but when they overcharge like that the most I'm likely to buy from them is a keyring. I fail to see why the shirt should have gone up in price since last season, considering we've been in a recession...

Sorry, rant over.