• Current Donation Goals

Tried to get mine from a sports shop yesterday as it was cheaper than the megastore but they had sold out. So mate of mine got me one from the megastore today and it's winging it's way around to me as I type! Can't wait to put it on!

Edit - Tried it on, it's a beaut and only £38 from the megastore!

Edited by pazzasgirl

Just a reminder for those who wish to get a personalised jersey, the Golden Badge is just around the corner. So hold onto your money ;)

Cork   

Just a reminder for those who wish to get a personalised jersey, the Golden Badge is just around the corner. So hold onto your money ;)

Yep, that's why I didn't pre order :-)

Any leaked pics on the away kit yet?

Yep, that's why I didn't pre order :-)

Any leaked pics on the away kit yet?

I don't know how much this is true, but I have been told to expect a red away kit. Like I said I don't know if it is true or not, its just something that I got told by a bloke who sits near me; although he normally seems to get things right...

well whatever colour the kits are at least the gold badges on the sleeves will brighten it up :) anyone know when the champions badges are available from

darbo92   

well whatever colour the kits are at least the gold badges on the sleeves will brighten it up :) anyone know when the champions badges are available from

the megastore had them yesterday after the game

I wouldn't mind knowing either, went into JJB earlier to ask and they just looked at me like I was an alien. I guess thats what I get for going to uni in the NW :/

Can they add the Champions badges to the sleeves of a shirt you already bought (pre-order) if you take it in to the Megastore? Just a thought...

I would hold out that big longer my friends...

IF we beat Pompey, then you can bet your life they will release a shirt, with double winners or something like that

written on it, which would be quite smart looking I must admit.