• Current Donation Goals

Can they add the Champions badges to the sleeves of a shirt you already bought (pre-order) if you take it in to the Megastore? Just a thought...

Would like to know the same. Infact will any other retailer be selling the Champions Badges apart from the megastore ?

I would hold out that big longer my friends...

IF we beat Pompey, then you can bet your life they will release a shirt, with double winners or something like that

written on it, which would be quite smart looking I must admit.

That will be pretty sweet indeed !!!!

I phoned jjb earlier to ask if the champions badges where available yet and the girl said yes. Now I'm 29 but I was like an excited school kid on my way home from work to get them printed. Got to the shop and asked a girl at the counter to print them on for me only to catch her at the last minute placing the 08/09 badges on. I told her those were the wrong badges and she said. . . .Well they were the ones manchester united wore when they won. I wanted to tell her what to do with her manuer winners badges but the gentleman in me wouldnt allow it. Seriously does anyone know anyone involved with jjb or anything that can find out when they are released. Its the only place near me that does printing.

I wont be getting Gold Patches on my Chelsea shirt if I order mine from the megastore or JJB as they give you the small replica ones I buy them from SubSideSports as you can get Player Size Patches which look much better

I wont be getting Gold Patches on my Chelsea shirt if I order mine from the megastore or JJB as they give you the small replica ones I buy them from SubSideSports as you can get Player Size Patches which look much better

but how do you put them on? You can't use a normal iron can you?

Iceman   

The championship gold badges in the megastore are a really good quality this year - a suede type material. Look really flash on the new shirt. There are also some of the new kit shirts with Premier League Winners 2009/10 embroidered on the front which is also a nice touch.

but how do you put them on? You can't use a normal iron can you?

yea you can I've been doing it for years only problem is when putting them on stripes they can break so it has its advantages and disadvantages

Leo91   

I ordered the new long sleeved shirt with the golden badges and champions embroidery from the online megastore. I could have sworn it was available after the Wigan game and after spending a fair bit on delivery I was frustrated it hadn't arrived. It was only today, before I was going to send an email to customer services that I saw a date of 18/05/10 for shirt availability, I guess I missed this in my drunken haste or did I ? Did anyone else buy online

I ordered the new long sleeved shirt with the golden badges and champions embroidery from the online megastore. I could have sworn it was available after the Wigan game and after spending a fair bit on delivery I was frustrated it hadn't arrived. It was only today, before I was going to send an email to customer services that I saw a date of 18/05/10 for shirt availability, I guess I missed this in my drunken haste or did I ? Did anyone else buy online

It was always the 18th, I was going to get it as well but hen though better of it when I realised their could be a double shirt coming.

Popped into the Megastore with the girlfriend/fiancee on Sunday to get her first Chelsea shirt. It says YASHA 7 on the back (Yasha being her name).

This also means that she has the golden Champions badges on her shirt but my (pre-ordered) one doesn't as yet, but that's all part of the plan... I'm going to keep an eye on hers over the summer to see if they start to peel off in the wash or anything. ;-) I remember the Premier League badges on my old 00/01 shirt doing that at the time, you see.