• Current Donation Goals

Maverick   

I agree that I have like most of the Umbro tailored range however, however I think Rangers new tailored Umbro kit is horrible. If that's the kind of thing we would have this year with Umbro I would rather stick with the home shirt we have and cross my fingers for a nice away kit for a change.

http://www.rangersmegastore.com/rangers-home-shirt-2010/11-ss-/home-10/11/shop/fcp-product/1898

I like it as well. Pretty simple and tidy as compared to some of the other kits we see over the world.

FYI. The away kit will be revealed and available to pre-order from the official site on Thursday 15th July. There are a lot of rumours circling that it will be Orange/Black/Grey. I adored that colour scheme on our 90's away shirts, still one of my favourites of that era so if that is indeed the new choice for away I will have to fork out for another shirt this season!!

Is there another thread or site which propagates these rumours? The 94-96 Orange/Grey kits were Umbro no? How did that colour scheme fit into the history of the club? Again I am glad that I am not the only one who appreciates recent Umbro kits.

On another note has anyone seen Lyon's leaked away and third kits? Adidas really did them dirty. Per their official board supporters are ready with rotten fruit when the kits are unveiled to public. I guess we should be thankful electric blue diamonds were not the worst Adidas could do.

I did a little research and I think I may have answered my own question. Anyways this appears to be the new Orange/Grey/Black Away/Third kit. It is a Japanese site so you can only look at the pictures...

http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21004012931373

It may grow on me but nothing really compares to the new "Tailored" Umbro shirts.

• Like 1

yugam   

I did a little research and I think I may have answered my own question. Anyways this appears to be the new Orange/Grey/Black Away/Third kit. It is a Japanese site so you can only look at the pictures...

http://goods.ruten.c...?21004012931373

It may grow on me but nothing really compares to the new "Tailored" Umbro shirts.

Thanks for the link. If the above stated kits turn out to be the real deal, then the Megastore will probably be seeing a huge dip in its sale of the away kits. :P

I like the orange and greyish away kit but I don't really see myself spending money on it, however for the criss cross dark blue one I completely detest that one. Hopefully it isn't real and the real alternative kit will be a white/blue one.

Think the Grey and Orange is better than the Black and Blue criss-cross thing that's being bandied about. Still much too fussy though....but suggests that the 3rd kit might indeed be Green with Blue trim - and as an Irish woman, will look so well with CLIFFORD on the back!!

• Like 1

Think the Grey and Orange is better than the Black and Blue criss-cross thing that's being bandied about. Still much too fussy though....but suggests that the 3rd kit might indeed be Green with Blue trim - and as an Irish woman, will look so well with CLIFFORD on the back!!

That would be consistent with the early rumours that we would have a green kit - the leaked photos must not give a true likeness, as there is no way surely we would release 2 kits so similar?

I concur that the grey/orange-stripes possibility is better than the black/blue-crosshatch one, though neither are ones I would ever buy.

I really do think we need to always have a light-coloured alternative ala yellow or white. For practicality if nothing else - for example, neither of those two would do particularly well for an away trip to Inter Milan.