• Current Donation Goals

That's a bit dull.

dull? No, plain yes! But I think thats what most would prefer instead of golden or red trim (although I do love this seasons kit) or neon coloured nightmares. Just blue and white thats all I need

That link isn't working for me.

Someone I know on another forum works for a company that does a lot of marketing around the new kit releases of numerous teams and is always spot on every year when it comes to describing new kits or confirming if a picture is real or fake has seen the new home kit. Apparently they got rid of the red and instead they've gone for two contrasting shades of blue all over the shirt. Apparently it's much nicer than it sounds. Will pass on any more info if/when I get it!

Won't be getting a new shirt next year. £40+ every year is too much and if you don't wear it as a leisure item,I.e. you only wear it too games, it needs to earn its keep.

Got a bit more info!

Apparently it's based quite closely on this: http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/product_details.aspx?pid=84538&portal=UTKKDE4S&source=webgains&portal=UTKKDE4S

Which is one of my all-time favourites anyway!

I guess it'll have less red on it though.

Interesting!

Got a bit more info!

Apparently it's based quite closely on this: http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/product_details.aspx?pid=84538&portal=UTKKDE4S&source=webgains&portal=UTKKDE4S

Which is one of my all-time favourites anyway!

I guess it'll have less red on it though.

That's a classic shirt but knowing Adidas and also the complexities of that design, I would say this has the potential to be a bit of a car crash!