• Current Donation Goals

My lads 5th birthday Saturday and his new kit will hopefully be arriving on Friday, can't wait.

Hopefully getting the new home shirt on Thursday/Friday, will probably get Torres 9 on back but sadly no gold badges this time :(

what? The scummers are going to lose their next two and we will win. . . I thought everyone was on board with this idea

Just picked the new home shirt up this morning. Really like it, I loved this seasons but definitely think the new one is a better job. Fancied a long sleeve but JJB in NI don't seem to keep them on release day. Looks the business!

Just been to The Bridge to get mine :)

It's a belter, really nice material and the stripes are pretty subtle in person (for those that seemed concerned!). The shirts do seem a little longer than last seasons though, I tried both Small and Medium and the medium seemed a little much so went Small. Was very close to getting a Torres shirt but decided against it in the end as I couldn't quite justify £55 when it came down to it! They do have absolutely tonnes of pre-printed shirts in the store already to save on the queues. Apparently the Torres and David Luiz ones are outselling the rest of them by a mile!

But yeah, all in all, it's a bleedin' lovely shirt!

NLKB   

The actual kit looks pretty good from what I've seen of it! Tough to call between this season's and next though.

The Coors Umbro one from '96 is definitely a classic. As is the one when we won the league for the first time under Jose. believe it or not, due to a SNAFU, I even have the nightmare tangerine/gray kit!

We're due another modern classic, something in the vein of Arsenal's this season.

Well I got the new shirt today, quite impressed with it BUT could not get Torres 9 on back yet as they ran out of r's e's and s's yesterday! Chatted to female assistant who said she printed 112 Torres 9's on back of the new shirt!!!!

the shirt is great and quite retro looking imo. Was slightly dubious about the white shoulder patches but they look dead on. Opted for KTBFFH on the back rather than a players name. All in all really pleased with it and hope the away shirts are as nice

Well I got the new shirt today, quite impressed with it BUT could not get Torres 9 on back yet as they ran out of r's e's and s's yesterday! Chatted to female assistant who said she printed 112 Torres 9's on back of the new shirt!!!!

Luckily 'David Luiz' doesn't use any of those characters then :)

I received mine on Thursday, and I LOVE it. The horizontal stripes are much more subtle than they look in the pictures, it's just a really awesome shirt, and I love the white on the shoulder. Really glad I bought it, it'll be interesting to see whether I regret getting Torres on the back though as I don't have a good record with names on shirts (Had Shevchenko, and J. Cole just before he left).

I had a meeting at Stamford Bridge on Thursday as well, so I popped into the megastore, I couldn't help but laugh at the size of the 8XL. It was ridiculous, people that fat probably couldn't stand up, let alone walk to the megastore and buy the thing.

the shirt is great and quite retro looking imo. Was slightly dubious about the white shoulder patches but they look dead on. Opted for KTBFFH on the back rather than a players name. All in all really pleased with it and hope the away shirts are as nice

What does KTBFFH mean?