• Current Donation Goals

Slyce   

The new kits are not very durable, no matter who makes them. This new "breath easy" material makes them great to play in, but s**t to wear regurlarly.

Ali   

For me, it was the 03/04 season's away kit that really did fit the bill... black all out and dark blue stripes... just loved it, no offense, but the current away kit (the all out black with white strips and occasionally worn with awful white coloured shorts) sucks kinda...

Whadduya think?

quote:Originally posted by ali_isb

For me, it was the 03/04 season's away kit that really did fit the bill... black all out and dark blue stripes... just loved it, no offense, but the current away kit (the all out black with white strips and occasionally worn with awful white coloured shorts) sucks kinda...

Whadduya think?

id="quote">

id="quote">

The what? If you're on about the 'fag packet' kit then I'm with you, very smart looking kit, though I'm biased because I spent $100 AUD on it! Can't stand this seasons away kit, when will we go back to a plain white or good old yellow?

Kal   

I loved the 03/04 season black kit with blue stripes, that was really good I wish I'd bought one. I like this season's black one too. The yellow ones have always been hideous Matt why do you want them back?

I would love to see us wear a yellow away strip again. I absolutely hate the black/silver. It's unlikely we'll have a yellow away again as is means a third kit isn't required! I'm truely hoping when Adidas come on board we'll do away with these stupid colours and return to all yellow.

On another note, how do people feel about us wearing blue socks as a change if someone wears white. Personally I loved it when we wore yellow (taken from the away kit) it reminds me of us winning the cup against Leeds and when Tore Flo slaughtered Sp*rs at the lane!

DanQ   

Yeah I'd say it was a toss up between last seasons "fag packet" kit and the white kit with thin red stripes and the lace-up collar of the early 90's (sponsor was Commodore). They are two legendary kits for sure...!