• Current Donation Goals

Krish   

Looking slick! I love black anyday. Hopefully, the local Football merchandise store here in Chennai, India will acquire one within a year. I had to wait till last month before the new (the current blue stripe one) Third Kit arrived!

That's just plain irritating. Like I'm gonna fork out for a kit because it has a nice back to the collar. Let's see it all please.

I hope the front is minging and everyone who pre-orders sends it back.

The new away kit is meant to be white and grey. Unless I'm colour blind that's neither white nor grey. To be truthful I think that 'pic' has nothing to do with our away shirt and was just put there as a Blue herring.

I heard tonight that it was meant to be white and grey, bit of an odd combination, so I'll go for your theory of black and grey Kjetil :)

The home kit is styaing exactly the same Yorkie. The only kit that is changing is the second kit. I believe it will be Black and Silver. The third choice kit will be the White kit with the Navy Blue and Royal Blue stripes down the middle.

anil2   

Yeah, we're getting a new away kit and the current one will become the 3rd choice kit. The home kit will be the same as the last two years.

Has anyone seen any pics of the new away kit??