• Current Donation Goals

Keepers kit looks class too.

Really like the new kit, hoping that the away and third keep up the standard.

You know, if they did a short sleeve version of that goalkeeper shirt I'd be tempted to grab it as it looks lovely. Do they not even make a short sleeve option for them? I can't really imagine Cech ever 'doing a Joe Hart' and wearing a short sleeve shirt so that's probably why.

Might pick one up in the long sleeve. Really like it.

Buying kits will cost me a bloomin' fortune this year : )

Harvz   

Well done Chelsea marketing department... you win!

I couldn't wait so I've bought one of the Champions of Europe 12 shirts. I'll also buy a long sleeved one with the CL badge/double embroidery when it comes out. And if the away kit is excellent, then I'll get that too.

Not rich, but I'll forfeit a few weekends out. Might only win it once, who knows!

velder   

Are people getting their new shirts already ? I placed my order on the 21st for the new kit with the star, at the time of ordering on the website it said the shirt would only be available on the 26th next month ? I go back on the site today and there's so such release date. Logging into my account the status reads 'on back order'

just called the chelsea megastore in the USA at least. They'll start shipping out by the 31st or the 1st of next month and we should get it within a week-week and a half at the latest.

Leo91   

Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent order with Chelsea Megastore.

Unfortunately due to an unprecedented demand of orders we are experiencing a delay with the dispatch of your order. I can confirm that we are aiming to dispatch week commencing 18/06/2012.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continued support.

Thank you

Damn :(

Hi, in kits with star we only can play in Champions League or not?

I think it's entirely up to us. The Wiki page about stars misses a LOT of club sides using stars for all kinds of spurious reasons-my favourite being Citeh and their three Fairs/UEFA cup stars in reply to UTD's two CL stars in 2000-feeble. As it's just the one win I'd like to see Chelsea just use it next season and, then, only on the CL kits as that's what L'pool and Utd do, usually, since Utd won their second anyway. By listing one star we align ourselves with Villa who have one all the time and Forest who have two all the time and I'd rather play along with using it when it's relevant either just this season or just CL and, preferably JUST this season IN the CL, wouldn't that be classiest while still having a real commemorative shirt?

A mate was saying our third shirt is going to BE gold and royal(reverse of the home kit)and his wife works for Adidas but as I don't like the gold trim at all he knows I'd hate a gold kit(why gold anyway? WTF have we got to do with Olympics or gold?)so could be just winding me up.

Harvz   

A mate was saying our third shirt is going to BE gold and royal(reverse of the home kit)and his wife works for Adidas but as I don't like the gold trim at all he knows I'd hate a gold kit(why gold anyway? WTF have we got to do with Olympics or gold?)so could be just winding me up.

That's asking for a beating in any place but South England I reckon. Screams "Look at me". Hopefully its a wind up!

Don't worry it'll pale into insignificance against the Arsenal away shirt http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/arsenal-2012-2013-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked.html