• Current Donation Goals

As bad as anything we've had over the last decade.

I'm hoping for white/blue and yellow/blue change kits but that's not very likely to ever happen. Anyone else feeling we're losing our identity a bit with all these weird colour combos in our change kits?

bert19   

As bad as anything we've had over the last decade.

I'm hoping for white/blue and yellow/blue change kits but that's not very likely to ever happen. Anyone else feeling we're losing our identity a bit with all these weird colour combos in our change kits?

Actually though, that one is Ok if real. Better than some of the nonsense we've been wearing in the last 5/6 years. The simpler, the better is my general feeling.

Anyway, back to having a Star that denotes winning the CL on the shirt. I like that....

hanuma   
Anyone else feeling we're losing our identity a bit with all these weird colour combos in our change kits?
No. Identity isn't based in 3rd kit colours ffs. I'd prefer a return to the deeper, darker blue of the 60's/70's and the 96/97 yellow away kit. But it's my perversion alone. Just staying mid-blue is fine. Can play in transformer pyjamas in our away kit for all I care.

I think the general rule Adidas should stick to is more traditional colours for the away kit, and then they can throw all the luminous yellow etc. at the 3rd kit that they want.

I like the new away kit, its fresh looking and I dont have a complex about citeh so the light blue is ok for me, better than last years 'spurs'