• Current Donation Goals

Funnily enough she doesn't mind! (That much) - She know's its what I do and accepts that - Besides I'm online in the day time mostly - she gets in from work in the evening and then I'm (mostly) all hers. We work around eachother so it's not a problem.

davidg   

Maybe it's passed me by but with son's birthday fast approaching anyone know when the new first team shirt is coming on the market?

I thought there was going to be a one off to mark the centenary but only thing I've seen that looks different is the one with Samsung on it and the new badge shirt itself looks the same. Is this it?....no sign of anything anywhere so far

Maybe as a last resort I could try and find out direct from the club??!!!

David G

The shirt you have seen is not that for next season. It is the old shirt with new badge and sponsor. The official new shirt should be out around the start of August I believe. It is a one year special made by Umbro in the last year of their affiliation with us and will use the special centenary badge with gold trim, which will also change when Adidas take over in 2006/07.

davidg   

Many thanks Gary I suspected the shirt I saw wasn't the 'real thing'! thanks for answering the question and solving the problem...it'll have to be a late present!

David G

quote:Originally posted by somenextgeezer

This also means that we'll have new home and away kits for the next 2 seasons, if I'm not mistaken.

id="quote">

id="quote">

That's correct - 2 seasons; 4 shirts!

The current black and silver away kit will I believe still be used next season. Yes it will have the centenary badge and 'Samsung mobiles' on it, but will otherwise be the same. Sorry to be a bit pedantic but I don't count this as a 'new' shirt.

mark g   
quote:Originally posted by Insatiable Ian

The current black and silver away kit will I believe still be used next season. Yes it will have the centenary badge and 'Samsung mobiles' on it, but will otherwise be the same. Sorry to be a bit pedantic but I don't count this as a 'new' shirt.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I thought we changed our away shirt every season now,or at least we seem to have done so for the past few seasons anyway.

BigP   

According to the manager of my local JJB (friend of mine) the date they have on their memo is the 4th of August. Showed me the memo the other day when I was in the store! ;)