• Current Donation Goals

I take it a lot of people are curious about this as well but no nothing? Is that right???

I'm curious to see if we will still be playing in black as well???

Somebody shed some light please!¬!¬!¬

quote:Originally posted by expat
quote:We can inform you that the new kit will be available for pre-order in July, orders being delivered in August.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm sure there are all sorts of complex contractual reasons for this but if not then it is a bad move IMHO not selling the shirts until *after* the US tour. Surely if they are wanting to crack the US market they would want to sell the new shirts, especially given all the problems Emirates shirts caused in the US.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Great point. This would be a major loss of revenue.

Ove   
quote:Originally posted by expat

especially given all the problems Emirates shirts caused in the US

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yep. We should also think about not playing Smertin while we're over there. A former Soviet may offend them, cold war and all. And we should try to market Makelele as an African and not French, due to the clash between Bush and those peacekeeping frenchies. The petrol used by the planes to fly us over should ideally be British offshore or good ol' Texas quality, we can't afford to get compromised.

Oh, for crying out loud, let's have some integrity and some balls.

Any body got any info on a release date for the new kit?

DP89   

I'm sick of this topic, can't people search for the old ones. There must have been over 10 of this topic. Release date is first week of August, but I imagine the team will wear it for pre-season.