• Current Donation Goals

Looks as bland and boring as the other black kits we have had.

I was wondering when the 3rd kit was going to be released. Had to do it now as we wearing it Sunday against our annual away defeat Sorry I mean WBA.

Sea foot   

Have to say that I like our kit this year a lot better than I thought I would. But can't someone tell Cesc that the top button/popper should never be done up.

Can't really say about the 2nd or 3rd kit as I don't recognise them as our kit imo. If it ain't blue, it don't count as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Sea foot

I like the look of the third kit, have always liked the black kits. Need to see it in the flesh though as I'm not sure about the strips across the front.

It says the team will be wearing it this Sunday at West Brom, surely that will clash with their black and white kit?

JohnnyG   

I like the look of the third kit, have always liked the black kits. Need to see it in the flesh though as I'm not sure about the strips across the front.

It says the team will be wearing it this Sunday at West Brom, surely that will clash with their black and white kit?

Their home kit is navy blue and white stripes so it should be ok.

Their home kit is navy blue and white stripes so it should be ok.

Oh right, has it changed to navy blue recently or am I going mad? I always think of West Brom in black and white stripes?

JohnnyG   

You're going mad I think :)

It's been varying shades of blue and white for as long as I can remember, they may have had an away or 3rd kit with black stripes but not home :)

Zoowraa   

Yeah I really like the black kit. Don't buy many kits, last one I bought was the white away with torquise sash across it from 3 seasons back. I might get this black one though, looks smart.

Yeah I really like the black kit. Don't buy many kits, last one I bought was the white away with torquise sash across it from 3 seasons back. I might get this black one though, looks smart.

Looks smart, big fan. 50/50 on the black, fade shorts though.