beveragebloke

New Kits

5,897 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

I know someone who works at Nike and he told me they were looking at doing something with the original Chelsea colour which was a lighter blue

There is a new chemical dye with a new blue colour.  It would be great if we could be the first team in the new blue colour.

crayola-blue-crayon-designboom-818-large

If we are finally able to have a solid blue kit with no stripes ruining it, and they decide to put a bloody stripe on the sleeves anyway I'm going to be real mad.

3 hours ago, Stim said:

If we are finally able to have a solid blue kit with no stripes ruining it, and they decide to put a bloody stripe on the sleeves anyway I'm going to be real mad.

Particularly if its baby blue!!!

I'm very surprised there hasn't been a kit launch yet. Don't we usually have it revealed by now and in fact wear the new kit in the last home game of the season? Maybe with Nike on board they want to milk it a bit and have a glitzy launch prior to the new season?

It's been strangely quiet. 

I'd imagine that as this is a handover to a new supplier we won't see anything official from the club until the Adidas deal actually ends.  

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I'd imagine that as this is a handover to a new supplier we won't see anything official from the club until the Adidas deal actually ends.  

July 1st from what I can gather...