• Current Donation Goals

bert19   

Poked my head into Niketown in London the other day - got to say I really like the kits.  I might invest in the home shirt to tide me over for a good while on that front.  I like all of the posters and stuff promoting them too - Oxford Circus tube station was literally full of giant posters of our new kit today.  Love that. 

My only slight criticism is that I'm hoping Nike produce some nicer hoodies & tees soon as I'm much more likely to wear that sort of thing with some reasonably subtle branding on them.  At the moment, everything seems to be about massive, gaudy logos and writing.  Not really into that myself. 

Ham   
3 hours ago, bert19 said:

Poked my head into Niketown in London the other day - got to say I really like the kits.  I might invest in the home shirt to tide me over for a good while on that front.  I like all of the posters and stuff promoting them too - Oxford Circus tube station was literally full of giant posters of our new kit today.  Love that. 

My only slight criticism is that I'm hoping Nike produce some nicer hoodies & tees soon as I'm much more likely to wear that sort of thing with some reasonably subtle branding on them.  At the moment, everything seems to be about massive, gaudy logos and writing.  Not really into that myself. 

The energy drink logo is horrific. Everything else is good. 

Dingus   

I picked up the Vapor kit on Monday - a million times better than the replica version I tried on.

Well worth the extra outlay.