• Current Donation Goals

bert19   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Suffice it to say I won't be buying this year's home kit. Nothing to do with how the team is performing..... It's just hideous.  

Nike seem to have been producing some fun templates for kits this year, so makes you wonder how we've ended up with something this bad? 

Also, can anyone tell me the last time we had red on our kit and actually had a decent season and/or won something?  Red is worn by Arsenal, Man United & Liverpool.  Let them have it.  It shouldn't be on our kits. 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, bert19 said:

Nike seem to have been producing some fun templates for kits this year, so makes you wonder how we've ended up with something this bad? 

Also, can anyone tell me the last time we had red on our kit and actually had a decent season and/or won something?  Red is worn by Arsenal, Man United & Liverpool.  Let them have it.  It shouldn't be on our kits. 

Yup. Our kit should be blue with white and or yellow trim.

Yokahama tires have red in their corporate colours though.

bert19   
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Yup. Our kit should be blue with white and or yellow trim.

Yokahama tires have red in their corporate colours though.

I can just about live with that bit if we get a kit with blue & white as the main features like this season's and the 16/17 kit.  But when there are rubbish red dashes all over it like this, it just annoys me (and it looks terrible) 

5 hours ago, Sea foot said:

You're not on your own MbiB.

Welcome aboard, I think it's just the two of us though!

I'm surprised just how much some dislike it. It's not the best we've had, but I quite like the simplicity with a little added difference. I imagine plenty other sides will have worse kits than us next season.

42 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Just awful.

I haven't bought any in years but always get my boys both home and away. Not this year. 

I've seen the away one and the third , they're better , particularly the away kit , Yellow .

Ham   

The 17-18 Nike kit is the nicest since the centenary kit in 2005 and the iconic shirts of the early 70s.  

This latest atrocity is the final smack in the face in a sh1te season.

Unless Nike up their game I'll be wearing the current home shirt for many years to come. 

Edited by Ham
Spelling

I'm still in my 1960 something replica shirt since forever. Bit tight these days. Well, so is the shirt ...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've seen the away one and the third , they're better , particularly the away kit , Yellow .

Is this it?

Screenshot_20180511-143644.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

The 17-18 Nike kit is the nicest since the centenary kit in 2005 and the iconic shirts of the early 70s.  

This latest atrocity is the final snack in the face in a sh1te season.

Unless Nike up their game I'll be wearing the current home shirt for many years to come. 

Agree, loved this years one. Simple and the perfect colour.