• Current Donation Goals

Well there hasn't been any full pictures of the new away kit, but I got a e-mail from chelseafc.com and it was a bit cheeky in the way they showed it. It was JT from the back but I do not know if he was actually wearing the new kit or not! It's coming out the 12th of August though, and you can pre-order it from the new Chelsea Megastore Site at www.chelseamegastore.com

rusty   

The new away shirt is on the megastore page, just a back view, it`s black with silver trim. The shirt on that link looks like it might be a bit dodgy!

That kit is clearly a fake Estache...and thank goodness for that, it looks terrible. The home kit is NOT changing this season. Chelsea are soon to release a new away shirt (black, silver, and blue), and the current away shirt (white with the two stripes down the middle) is becoming the third choice.

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/che.../home/tlm-a.jpg

That is what we have been shown of the new away shirt.

ozz   

Are they bringing out a new kit? I would love to see chelsea in Adidas not Umbro or Nike as Umbro is old fashioned and Man u and Arsenal have Nike

I'm pretty sure that the 'new' home kit shown on the link above is a fake. Don't you think the club would have mentioned it considering the current promotion of the new away shirt.

Sachin   

Estache thats not the actual jersey. The home jersey is exactly the same as last two years as has been pointed by anil. That's just a fake picture of an old brazilian jersey.

We however have a new away jersey and the current away one will be the 3rd kit. The new away can be partly seen in a pic at the site given by Dan Perreira.

We have a new away one coming out I think begining of August and it's still Umbro. Seeing as Kenyon used to work for Umbro I doubt they'll be any change there for the next few years.

Apart from those who are fashion victims, does it really matter if the kit is made by Umbro, Nike, Adidas or Marks & Spencer????

Surely the more important questions are, when will we see a return to a traditional darker blue (look at the 1970's colour and today's shirt... about 10 shades lighter) and when will we ditch that awful badge and see the old roaring lion back in it's rightful place?

With the centenery coming up, shouldn't we at least show *some* acknowledgement to the past?

Mouch   

I would like to see the old badge again.

But I quite liked the "fake" kit.

I'm new by the way. I have been reading the forum and site reviews etc. for eons, but was too lazy to register.