• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

If only, but I fear the Crystal Palace one is true instead 😔

Screenshot_20200817-182301_Samsung Internet.jpg

9 hours ago, Ham said:

If only, but I fear the Crystal Palace one is true instead 😔

Screenshot_20200817-182301_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think thus was someone on Reddit complaining that if anything the shirt should be yellow and blue and not Red and blue and they did a mock up to show it.

Ham   

Have the club been listening?

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Have the club been listening?

Saw this earlier. That it looks so much like the template for the home and away kits makes it plausible, but I guess also an easy one to mock up?

Maybe playing Brighton at their ground but still having to be in home colours gave us a kick up the bum?

Sir   
1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

Saw this earlier. That it looks so much like the template for the home and away kits makes it plausible, but I guess also an easy one to mock up?

Maybe playing Brighton at their ground but still having to be in home colours gave us a kick up the bum?

Doesn’t look too dissimilar to the Barcelona away/third kit.. also Nike, of course.

bert19   
14 minutes ago, Sir said:

Doesn’t look too dissimilar to the Barcelona away/third kit.. also Nike, of course.

To be fair, it might be the only thing that’s good about Barcelona at the moment though 🙂

This shirt doing the rounds now is definitely better than that garbage Palace lookalike kit 

Ham   
3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I hope it's not a hoax but the reaction to the palace shirt was unanimous. Nike/the club might have been listening.

What's odd is that I've seen people online wearing knock offs of the palace shirt so if they have pulled it, they've done it very late in the day. 

As for the home kit being worn at Brighton I thought they were trying to sell their new away kit.  

Stim   
1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

Why isn't the badge monotone ? 

Yeah would look nicer if it was monotone same color as the nike and 3 logo

Rob B   

This is the one I’ve seen online which looks amazing. But on the basis that there is clearly a few versions knocking around, it makes me sceptical on whether it’s legit or not..

ECCE3588-F4E9-4C10-901B-DCD71BD5A958.jpeg